Jamie Doran is an Irish documentary filmmaker who worked for the BBC for seven years before he set up his own television company.
* Guinea Pig Kids - Black and Hispanic HIV positive children from some of New York's poorest districts are being forcibly subjected to toxic experiments without the consent of guardians or relatives. During a nine month investigation, Jamie Doran uncovered the disturbing truth about the way authorities in New York City are conducting the fight against Aids.
* Jimmy Johnstone: Lord of the Wing - The documentary film charts the football career of Jimmy 'Jinky' Johnstone, a Celtic and Scotland hero of the '60s and '70s.
* The Need for Speed - When Tom Cruise uttered those famous words in the Hollywood blockbuster, ‘Top Gun’: "I feel a need, a need for speed", he would not have known that his words had already been taken literally by the U.S. Air Force, in a way he could never have imagined. ‘The Need for Speed’ exposes how the Pentagon has been issuing a concoction of mind-altering drugs to its soldiers and airmen, resulting in the deaths of allied forces, innocent civilians and, almost certainly, their own men.
* Afghan Massacre: Convoy of Death or Massacre at Mazar - about war crimes on taliban soldiers after the battle of Mazari Sharif in Afghanistan in November 2001. U.S. military and CIA agents were present. This film tells of the horrific forced journey undertaken by thousands of prisoners who surrendered to America and its Afghan allies after the siege of Kunduz. Over 4,000 are unaccounted for with many of these believed to be buried in a mass grave in northern Afghanistan.
* Starman - Seen in over sixty countries worldwide, Starman relates the moving tale of the young son of a peasant who became the first human being in space. This film, (and the book written to accompany it), tells the extraordinary true story behind the legend of Yuri Gagarin and was described by Victor Lewis Smith as 'television at its finest' .
* Android Prophecy - For almost a century, Hollywood has been warning us of an impending future when human beings become enslaved by machines. Should we be taking these warnings seriously? Android Prophecy investigates the parallels between movie director fantasy and science reality. Be frightened….be very frightened.
* Sexpionage - A story of love, despair and manipulation; a gigantic struggle between East and West in which the pawns were young women forced by the KGB to seduce secrets from foreign military, businessmen and diplomats to satisfy its insatiable desire for information.
* Wasps & Witches - War is the prerogative of men, or so most men believe. But Wasps & Witches tells the previously untold story of the astonishing bravery of women pilots from the United States, Russia, Britain and Germany during the Second World War.
* City of Murder & Mayhem - This film portrays life on the edge of death in Moscow. We follow the exploits of two men: one a billionaire banker and the other a special forces soldier brought to the capital to combat violent crime. Though they never meet, their lives become intertwined in the madness of Moscow.